Friday, December 01, 2006

Baby it's cold outside!

YIKES! Apparantly it wasn't supposed to get cold until last night....but when I first got to work at 7am it was 75 degrees...by 9pm (two hours later!!!) it had dropped to 35 degrees with rain. Yuck! This morning it was 32 when I left the house...such a strange thing for Houston! Even our dogs don't want to go outside and Chappy, our 12 week old lovebird, is cuddled up in her coconut to stay warm. Poor thing. I know the picture of downtown Houston looks clear but it's BITTER COLD outside!

PREGNANCY UPDATE: I pretty much never get hungry but ever since they were running Red Lobster adds over Thanksgiving I have been craving snow crab! Of course Gabe hates the work involved with crab so he had leftovers last night and I had 2 pounds of crab! Weird craving huh. Other then that I have to force myself to eat.

So on a different note....I passed my first 4 interviews for a new position with BMC. It would be "Content Manager", basically running two major web portals....the external BMC partner portal and the internal partner portal. Since BMC partners do 1/3 of our business this would be a great opportunity for me! Plus, this is a new position so they are looking for someone to do the content management and strategic side of things. If you know me...you know I love metric and would love this type of challenge. AND we can always use a little extra money with the baby coming in a few months! So keep your fingers crossed and say a few extra prayers for me. I am sheduled to interview with the department director next week.

Love ya guys!
Bethany

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home