Monday, November 06, 2006

This weekend...



So this weekend was kind of crazy. Despite an ear infection (and sleeping all day Saturday) Gabriel did his duty and accompanied me to the Houston Grand Opera. It only took him 3 hours to get ready to go...and in the end tying the tie was pretty hilarious. Despite a few tries after watching some sample "tie tying" videos...this is what we got!

I had to head off to pick up the dogs at their salon (picture to come as soon as they sit still)...leaving Gabe alone to finish up. After a few more tries and a little adjusting Gabe was able to get this"Windsor" knot to look pretty good! Too bad it wasn't still Halloween. He would have been a very good clown :)

We enjoyed a wonderful night at the opera - Simon Boccanegra. And Gabe is thrilled we have another one next weekend too!

Sunday we enjoyed another week in our new Fidelis Sunday School class at St. Pauls Methodist. Oddest thing, there are 5 pregnantt women all due in the spring! Maybe there is something in the water????? I was a little bored on the way to church so I broke out the camera. This is Gabriel in his usual pose and I am wearing my new, tummy covering blue cape :) As you can see my rash is pretty much gone, except for some nice flakey dry skin! Not too bad though. THANK GOODNESS!








So we rounded up the evening with dinner at home after I had been canning Cranberry Orange Marmalade all day. Luckily my wonderful husband let me rest and he spent the evening doing the dishes!

Take care,
Bethany

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home