Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Monday Monday

Thank goodness my boss gave us the option of working from home one day a week. I chose MONDAY, that seems to be the hardest day for me. So yesterday we had workers in and out of our house FINALLY trying to finish some of the things they were supposed to finish in March. I'm beginning to not believe anything they say, ever. Now all of our windows (almost 25) have to be completely replaced. We had noticed that one set of three large bay windows had warping at the bottom due to recent rain. But get this...when they came out yesterday and looked thye said, "yeah, we know exactly what the problem is. All of the windows are going to need to be replaced due to faulty installation. We discovered last year all of the windows had been installed without the metal rim (aka the rain barrier) on the inside." NICE HUH! So they have to re-install them, fix the drywall, paint paint and paint. UGH! These builders really stink!

Other then that the day was fine. I think we are growing REALLY OLD though. By 6:30pm we were both ready to get in bed. We wanted to watch "Wheel of Fortune" but neither one of us wanted to stay up. So we played it on the computer in bed for awhile then went to bed by 8pm. GEEZ are we old or what! Even my grandparents stay up later then that! And this morning I was exhausted....felt like I didn't sleep at all!

Bethany

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home