Thursday, November 02, 2006

First Posting


Okay so Gabriel may think this is cheesey, but I decided we needed a way to capture our new pregnancy and let the world share in our joy. So here it is! I am currently 12 weeks and 2 days. Only 194 days to go! (no I didn't calculate this I have to depend on my handy-dandy myspace counter)

When we visited the doctor a few weeks ago everything was great. The baby was definitely bouncing around...we couldn't even get a good, clear picture! Nice to know it's already energetic though :) Our next visit is November 15th...which will be 14 weeks exactly. Sure hope we find out whether it is a girl or a boy so we can do some Thanksgiving sale shopping!!!!

As far as the pregnancy, things are going pretty good. I had a few incidents last week where I blacked out at work so I go see a nuerologist this afternoon. Fun times. Oh and I have a BEAUTIFUL swollen, itchy, flaky rash all over my face this week. Go figure! I have never had real problems with my face but geez...I look like I stuck my head in a bee hive! Oh well, I hear it will go away. Only time will tell!

So far we have a crib, changing table, baby armoire and everything sort of set up in the room. Not alot more we can do until we know whether it is a boy or a girl though. Hopefully soon! I'm not very good at waiting games :)

Take care - Bethany

1 Comments:

Blogger Chrys and Mike said...

Wow! I can't believe you are already so prepared w/ the nursery! You're so organized!

Chrys

Friday, November 03, 2006 6:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home