Tuesday, November 14, 2006

So here it is a week later and I'm finally posting another blog. Hey, what can I say...it's exhausting being pregnant and working! I wake up everyday wishing I was a couch cushion :) This weekend was pretty uneventful. They came to our house Friday afternoon and hooked me up (or should I say glued me up) to the EEG machine. I couldn't leave the house or do much until 5pm on Saturday. Which considering we had the Opera at 7pm it was quite the race to get all of the junk of out my hair. We made it though...only to have to come home early b/c I kept getting busy. Oh well, we had a great dinner and loved the part of the opera we did see! Sunday was the usual church, brunch then nap time :) Oh and we did like 8 loads of laundry. Exciting life huh!

Bethany

1 Comments:

Blogger Chrys and Mike said...

We need an update!

Chrys

Monday, November 27, 2006 9:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home