Friday, November 03, 2006

Thank goodness it's Friday!

Okay so day 2 of posting this blog thingy....

We had a nice peaceful night last night. Gabriel finished doing some touch-up painting on our gold stucco wall. I rested and watched Ugly Betty. And then we went to bed at 9pm, which is pretty late for us now days. The night before it was 7pm...are we old or what!

I'm VERY GLAD it's finally Friday. It's hard to keep working when I feel cruddy most of the time. We're definitely ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas break. The sooner the better!

As far as my doctor's appointment yesterday, she said things look "okay" for now. They are sheduling a 24 hour EEG, which I didn't even know existed. Apparantly they come to your house, hook you up, then you detach the device 24 hours later and mail it back. So we'll be doing that sometime soon. This picture could be me soon! No wonder they don't want me going to work with this hooked up on me!

Gabe and I are looking forward to a peaceful weekend! Hopefully I'll be able to FINALLY sleep in on Saturday so I don't drive Gabe crazy by waking up at 5am!

Take care and have a great weekend!
Bethany

1 Comments:

Blogger Chrys and Mike said...

Have a good weekend and get some rest!

Chrys

Saturday, November 04, 2006 7:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home