Sunday, May 06, 2007

We are bad parents already!

So yesterday we spent most of the day doing "last minute" items...getting deodorant, cleaning the cars, installing the carseat...the usual weekend things...but possibly a last time without a baby! We worked in the garden a bit and went to dinner with my parents.

Well, Coco had been at dance lessons all day but luckily she got back in time to meet my parents. My mom helped her with the sewing machine (which somehow I had managed to screw up the tension setting) and demonstrated some different stitches for Coco's dance troup outfits. She stayed home and rested while we went to dinner.

So halfway through dinner I get a call on my cell phone from Coco..I was SHOCKED! She has never called me before so I was panicking the house was on fire or something. Turns out she wanted to know if we had fed the dogs. OH MY GOSH WE HAD TOTALLY FORGOTTEN!!!! I guess the dogs much speak Spanish b/c we always feed them at 2-3pm (or she does) and she obviously had figured out they hadn't eaten. Geez how embarrassing!!!!

Hopefully she doesn't think we are horrible parents already :)

Bethany

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home